Many of the models that you create with the help of 3D modeling tools, as well as some models converted from CAD software can be extremely complex. These models may consist of many hundred thousand polygons and are practically useless for processing in real-time visualization.
Vizup is an powerful polygon reduction system for reducing and optimizing 3D models. With the help of the polygon reducer, you can reach the optimal balance between the necessary details level and the size of 3D models.
You can also use this polygon reduction system to reduce the number of polygons for your 3D models used in virtual reality and real-time visualization systems. Decreasing the size of 3D models stored on the web lets your users and customers download them faster. The polygon reducer can also be effectively used for Level-of-Details (LOD) generation.
- Added support of advanced normals generation method
- Improved StereoLitho (.STL) import/export
- Improved advanced shapes/groups processing function
- Improved texture borders preservation algorithm
- Improved texture borders processing algorithm
- Improved texture border preservation function
- Improved import/export of Wavefront .obj files
- Added support of 3GB RAM address space
- Save selected parts capability
- StereoLitho (.STL) import/export has been released
- Advanced reduction algorithm has been released
- Improved textures mapping quality (advanced algorithm)